Yeah, sorry about not writing. Ever. I'm not really fixing it now, but I thought you might want to see the photos of my trip out to the Highlands and Loch Ness about a month ago. I went with my roommate Viola and her friends Fan and Lynn. And yes, the sign correction was my handiwork. I was so proud I took a picture. I should really send that to my high school English teacher...
Monday, 9 November 2009
It's kind of been forever...
Yeah, sorry about not writing. Ever. I'm not really fixing it now, but I thought you might want to see the photos of my trip out to the Highlands and Loch Ness about a month ago. I went with my roommate Viola and her friends Fan and Lynn. And yes, the sign correction was my handiwork. I was so proud I took a picture. I should really send that to my high school English teacher...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.