Hello, all. I've given you a lot to read (and I have another long post coming), so I thought I'd just put up some photos of the view from my room. The big building in the foreground is the Divinity school, the large street/boulevard further back is Princes Street, and the odd construction that looks like a monstrance I couldn't say anything about with certainty. I'll try to find out. The large body of water that you can't see too well since I took these photos at dawn is the Firth of Forth.
Monday, 14 September 2009
The view
Hello, all. I've given you a lot to read (and I have another long post coming), so I thought I'd just put up some photos of the view from my room. The big building in the foreground is the Divinity school, the large street/boulevard further back is Princes Street, and the odd construction that looks like a monstrance I couldn't say anything about with certainty. I'll try to find out. The large body of water that you can't see too well since I took these photos at dawn is the Firth of Forth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.